Friday 13 November 2015

An Honest Indian Neighbour: Random Conversation

Friday, November 13, 2015 By , , 8 comments


All right! It has been over a month since I last posted anything here. Never mind. Nobody visits it anyway! But, hey, guess what? Yeah, yeah! You have guessed it right! This ‘guess what’ thingy has gotten old!

Honest Reaction!
Anyways, I desperately wanted to write a post on this title long ago. But considering my gifts of laziness and procrastination, I could not try my hands on it. But the time has FINALLY come when I will be doing it. Hihahahaha! *evil grin*

So, here is an ‘honest’ conversation between a random guy (RG) and his neighbour (N):

RG: It is a great weather . Let's go outside.

N: Arey beta! Kaise ho? Zinda bhi ho, jaanke acha laga. Aaj tumhari lunga. Hihahaha!

RG: Namaste uncle! Me acha tha jab tak aapne awaaz nhi di thi. Acha hun uncle. Aap bataiye? Aaj mausam acha he na?

N: Acha try kara topic control karne ka. But rishte me hum tumhare neighbour lagte he. Me acha hun. Chalo ab maze liye jayen tumahre. Aur kya kar rahe ho aajkal?

RG: Bohot sahi! Yahi question bacha tha poochne ko! Engineering kar raha hun uncle. Khatam hone wali he.

N: Oh! Mujhe laga kuch meaningful kar rahe hoge.hihihi. Oh! Acha he, acha he! Placement huya? Lagta to nhi he.

RG: Dukhti rag pakad li he. Ungli do to haath pakadne wale log he ye! Ji uncle. Bus chal raha he. Hehe!

N: Sach sach bol do. Hume bhi maze lene do. Acha he beta, try karte raho. Aur future me kya socha he karne ka? Sirf naukri? Higher studies nhi karoge? Ye daala jaal. Ab fasega murga!

RG: Kis muhrat me bahar aane ka socha tha aaj! Ye to kapde utar rahe he. Abhi filhal sirf job ka socha he uncle. Higher studies ka baad me dekhunga. Hihi! Nikal le beta jaldi. Koi to awaaz de do andar se. Koi to bula lo.

N: Sahi he, sahi he. Tumse kuch na ho payega. Samajh gye he. Waise job wagera me pareshani aaye to batana. Mere ek friend he. Pass ke gaun me factory daali he. Production ka kaam rahega. 10000 mil jayenge. Shuruaat ke liye theek he. Uske upar tumhari aukaad nhi he. Hehe.

RG: Yahi mauka he nikalne ka. Ji uncle! Zaroor. Thank you. Acha me chalta hun. Coaching jana he. Bhag lo.


N: Coaching! Ghar me ghuse rehne ki coaching. Hehe.  Ok beta. Ese milte rehna. Hume dete rehna. 

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! I love it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Although i havnt had any such conversations with my neighbors bcz I am not an engineering student :P I can totally imagine this to be true ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Well, the post can be extended to the medical version too. Probably, you can write about it. ;)

      Delete
  2. :D :D
    CONTEST TIME:

    Check out my new post and leave an answer for the question asked in the comments section. The best answer will win Amazon voucher worth INR 750/-
    Last date: 26th November 2015. - 11 pm IST
    Contest partners: Tata Motors.
    http://www.fashionablefoodz.com/my-inspiration/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No... Once the neighbor finds out u r going to be a doctor, they want free check ups, so they make sure that they talk only good :-P
    They have the engineering kids to pull legs on... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Production ka kaam mil jayega hahahahahaha are you also a mechanical engineer?

    ReplyDelete